Kelley and Ping Catering prides itself on being the first full-service Asian caterer in Boulder. We can bring an intimate dinner to your home or customize a corporate reception, helping you create a memorable occasion. Our 25 years of restaurant experience has given us the ability to prepare the best of Southeast Asian cuisine, or develop alternative menus such as Dim Sum Brunches and Korean Barbecues.
Brad Kelley offers his experience gained from extensive travel in Asia, as well as his passion for the cuisine. Let Kelley and Ping Catering bring you the most innovative ideas in design and presentation, while simultaneously delivering the magical taste of the Far East.
- Summer Rolls – Vietnamese Style Shrimp Rolls with Tamarind Sauce
- Spring Rolls – Crispy Vegetable Rolls with a Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Scallion Pancakes – Chinese Fried Bread with Scallions
- Larb Gai – Northern Thai Salad with Chicken, Mint, Lime and Chilis
- Satay – Grilled Beef, Chicken, Shrimp or Vegetables on a Skewer
- Tod Man Pla – Thai Fish Cakes with Red Curry, Kaffir Lime and Cucumber Relish
- Kim Bop – Korean Sushi Rolls with Beef
- Nam Prig Noom – Seasonal Vegetables served with a Thai Chili Dip
- Spiced Legumes – Roasted Cashews, Fava Beans, Chilis and Scallions
- Phad Thai – Rice Stick Noodles with Shrimp, Egg, Peanuts and Scallions
- Kung Pao – Chinatown Style Chicken with Chilis, Bell Peppers, Celery and Peanuts
- Lemongrass Chicken – BBQ Chicken with Lemongrass, Shallots and Garlic
- Bulgogi – Korean Style Beef with Sesame, Soy, Ginger, Carrots and Scallions
- Gai Tod – Thai Style Fried Chicken
- Som Tum – Green Papaya Salad with Tomatoes, Green Beans and Peanuts
- Asian Antipasto – A Selection of Seasonal Vegetable Stir-Fries
- Khao – Jasmine, Brown or Sticky Rice
Kamayan means “with hands” and is the traditional way to eat in the Philippines. Served family style over banana leaves and eaten with your hands, there’s no limit to what Kelley and Ping can prepare. Sourcing locally and seasonally, we create your Kamayan Feast to your liking. BBQ meats and chicken, crispy fish, sausages, spring rolls, noodles, pickled vegetables, jasmine rice, homemade sauces and much more. It’s a feast for all the senses…forks optional!!!